Thursday 10 March 2011

The Sunday Times Style Magazine 6th March 2011

One thing I dislike about commercial photography is how long it takes for you to see the finished publication. About a month ago I assisted on a shoot with Victor De Mello for the Sunday Times Style Magazine for their "Big Spring Issue" and finally it's out. The shoot looks great and it was a wonderful experience (though very long and tiring days of course). I have done a few shoots with Victor now and am always impressed with his work when it comes out. So everyone, take at look at the Sunday Times Magazine that came out on the 6th March and let me know what you think of the shoot to learn about "Your SS11 Lookbook on how to wear the trends". (And yes that is my name in tiny print on the last page of the spread!!!)



And also for your viewing pleasure, I took some sneaky backstage shots on my phone for you to see how the shoot went on! Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment