Tuesday 29 March 2011

Musicians Pose Again

Following on from my post on the 12th March, I have done a second shoot with some of the same, and some new faces, performing for me again in the studio. I am really pleased with this second shoot and feel I got the lighting perfect this time. Also the musicians were a lot more comfortable as they knew what to expect and this is apparent within the photographs.

I am really pleased with how this project is turning out and am going to do one more shoot before I settle on a final edit, though I feel I do have some final images already. This time I have kept an image that includes the instrument as well as cropping in on the faces so you can link them together better and see how their expression and style fits in with what they are playing.

Let me know what you think and how you feel the project is panning out so I can have more feedback before my final shoot!

Click on image to enlarge



























No comments:

Post a Comment