Monday 8 November 2010

Noel Stewart's "Heat Wave"

I recently discovered London based milliner Noel Stewart and immediatley fell in love with his work. He is not just creating fashionable hats, no they are works of contemporary art. Beautifully crafted they seem almost to be forms of architecture, which he does claim to be a strong point of inspiration along with natural landscapes all of which is obvious in his work.

The pictures below are examples of his spring/summer 2011 collection, and in my opinion are his best yet. They are elegant, sophisticated and beautiful whilst still being original and fun. So this winter I am definitely asking Santa to leave one of these under my tree!

Oh and I think the photography by Morgan O'Donovan is fabulous too!









No comments:

Post a Comment