Sunday 13 January 2013

Readers Updated

As friends and family know, I am an avid reader who loves nothing more than curling up with a good cup of tea and a great book I can loose myself in.
As our ever increasingly hectic schedules leave us with very little time to sit and relax I aim to document the ways in which we manage to fit in a few moments of peace and quiet with a good book. Whether on our everyday commute, at a restaurant or coffee shop or just curled up on the sofa the solitary act of reading is enjoyed by all. As technology expands reading is still very much present, which the invention of kindles, smartphones and increasingly smaller laptops has reading become even more popular? This is something I am exploring everyday with my photography, as some of you may know from earlier blogs.
It has been a while since I updated you all on the project, so here are a few of my most recent photographs. To see the whole project visit my website

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment