Sunday 8 January 2012

New Year Reading

Well Bloggers firstly a Happy New Year to all (I know it's a bit late but I have been in Morzine skiing (pictures to come soon)).

So, for Christmas Santa bought me many lovely presents as I am sure he did to you all. One such present was a book about one of my favourite artists entitled, 'A Bigger Message Conversations With David Hockney' by Martin Gayford. I recommend this book to all you Hockney fans out there as it was absolutely fascinating especially since it talks a lot about Hockney's work on the iPhone and iPad. I am going to see his exhibition at the Royal Academy on the 20th Jan and this book has made me even more excited about going to see it as well as making me want to pick up an easel and paint! So all you art lovers out there use the grandparents Christmas cheque to go buy it immediately... I insist!

No comments:

Post a Comment