Wednesday 28 April 2010

Work Experience on the ASOS shoot.

I have just come back from my four days work experience with the Photographer Victor De Mello for the new ASOS clothes range shot in Brighton. It was a fantastic experience and I learnt so much. I had an exhausting four days, getting up at 6.45 every morning and not finishing until early evening but so worth it! Even with all the heavy lifting!

Victor is a fantastic fashion photographer who has worked for the likes of Grazia and the Sunday Times and shot many famous people. I love the angles he gets and his crops. Check out the website http://clicksandcontacts.com/ to see his work.

The new ASOS clothes coming soon are beautiful. All aimed towards the festival season and holidays but I will definitely be checking it out when it's available and I suggest you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment