Sunday 29 May 2011

My Chair

Childhood memories and the items that go with them are objects we all hold dear. The little rocking chair my Granddad made me is an item I will never get rid of along with all the other teddies, nic naks and objects that to others may seem like junk but to me hold my fondest memories.

Photographs are a way that we keep these items alive, even after possibly loosing or giving them away and a lot of the time people will document them before doing so. So with this series shown below, in a simple and intimate space I decided to document each item alongside the chair that I hold so dear. I hope you like them and feel inspired to look over some of your most cherished items to. It always brings back good stories to tell!

Click on image to enlarge





















No comments:

Post a Comment