Saturday 19 June 2010

Topshop Bandstand Picnics for Teenage Cancer Trust

On June 12th 2010, my sister, myself and Diya all packed up a picnic and headed off for Regents Park. Why? Simple, for Topshop's Bandstand Picnics for Teenage Cancer Trust. We purchased a ticket for £10 and went to hear some of music's hottest new talent, have our faces painted, do some old school sports day events, to work off the mass food we bought (and yes I came 3rd in the Egg and Spoon Race!) and generally just have a good laugh.
All proceeds went to Teenage Cancer Trust and I couldn't think of a worthier cause to benefit from such a lovely day. The sun was shining (sort of) and the music was good, especially Chew Lips and Goldheart Assembly (both of whom I went on to buy their albums).
The result... a few of my favourtie photographs for you to enjoy, which I took on my Canon camera loaded with my favourite colour film, Kodak ColourPlus 200.

Click on image to enlarge

















No comments:

Post a Comment