Sunday 9 January 2011

Final Land Photograms

These are my final images for a Themes and Responses project that I just recently handed in. The edit consisted of 8 images that I felt worked in two different series as one set were very red and black whilst the other more orange and pink tones. The set up shown below is how I envisaged they would look on display. I tried doing large scale photograms within the land but to no luck, every single one of them came out black, however I am definitely still pleased with my final smaller ones and think they make a great series! I love their abstract shapes, the texture nature has created and the vibrant colours! So let me know what you think!?

Click on image to enlarge!



3 comments:

  1. the bottom set is my fav, loving the tones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought at first preferred the first four but actually now I like the second best, especially as they were done in the rain leaving some nice patterns! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photograms! And they have a beautiful red tint!

    ReplyDelete