Tuesday 14 December 2010

Pop Art

A few weeks ago I did a post about my Contemporary Technologies project and how I was making Pop Art. The first examples I showed I had literally just coloured in a still from The XX "VCR" video (not very sophisticated) so now I have my digital examples to show you. Created using Photoshop and a lot of patience!

I know they are really just copying Andy Warhol's style but I am trying a few different Pop Art styles I have researched in order to find my own style, and show what I am really trying to say with them. I know that Pop Art is really dealing with popular culture at the time and so I really need to go through the parts bin and find a perfect subject matter. But for now I hope you like my Warhol inspired images!

Click on image to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment